Sunday, January 20, 2008

Am i in luv?

Am i fall in luv wit dis girl nme nisha, i knw her frm chatrom (on march if not mistake).we just chat about anythingdat make us intrested, ada sekali atu she txt me sal one of da chters'f i dun tell u i luv u,as often as i should,inside u know i do' those words touch my heart and she told me dat she hv same felin as i do. her charactermake me attention even though we never met ortrust her wat she said( i just knw her a few days),all i did just read and symapthy.around midniteshe hv col me once,frm her voice she worried about me and she hv sexy voice xD (rupany ia damam wah plus sarut2 suaranya)

Da nxt day she hv flew bck to australia for her future study.during defence xhibition i went bck to bndr early on 2 pm cos it was da last day for da xchibtion which ends at 5pm,unforunately she flew to Australia on dat day and she hv msg me which she gona mis me a lot ahaks;)do i miss her while she aborad? yesi am bcos i hv long tym hv nt chat wit herand da main reason dat i hvnt meet her yet.day after day,she hv told me dat her frnd purpose her but she cant accepted him, (i dont knw y and wat happen to her while in asutralia)
A few months later she back home brunei,she hv a job at her uncle place.so sereval questons arise in my head about herhw am i suppose 2 fall in luv wit her? who am i in her heart?i cant figure out about my feelin twords her so i ask my frnds opinion.then i decide to tell her dat we should meet but she denial cos she busy with her works.
Wat we did?we just xchange pics and testi in fs. Now lyf hv change she olrdy hv special bfrndand and I hv my own lyf ,either i or she may not (never) meet coz busy.Sha i miss u again..

No comments: