Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Loving her always




Love is a universal to understand
Human are unique to identify
It’s easy to say about love
But hard to express my feeling about her

I can’t think straight
Doubt her feeling about me
Fearful to lose her
Afraid of her refuse accept my vows

But I’ll accept her decision
With my heart width open

Yes, I always do think of her
Searching her in my heart
I wondering why my heart beat so fast
Is she feeling this heart beat as I do?

God, she’s my true love
Hope she do as I love her
Let me be her lover
Let me be her soul mate

I can’t leave with her love absence
I don’t want to lost my hope, my life of fulfil love
With my sincerely heart
I wish of this love came true

2 comments:

www.bangsatmembers.blogspot.com said...

Ooo...I lyke dis poem,the way u want 2 mentn is perfectly same perceptn as me..Nice,evnthough i dnt lyke emo or what we called 'jiwang'..Ok izinkan ku tmbh ckit a..

you are the only one stapled in my heart
I really love you
No matter what happen i will always be in your side
Loving you is my greatest hapiness
Darkness fade away
Light shine my darkness heart
Discriminated the beast within me
You are the one.

Ok fiz.Thnks.Bye.

fiz said...

Hey thanx for ur opinion specially in poem, i mean from different view or phase words. xpress ur word wit poem

gain ur knowledge through poem:)