Sunday, February 3, 2008

She's the one

Last night I felt guilty if I don’t call her,
I really miss her so much,
I have thought twice either call or not,
So I make a call,

Who’s that girl?
She has soft sexy voice,
She’s brilliant person who I fall in love with
All I need to talk is with her

She makes me inspire of this poem love,
Regarding my feeling about her,
I can’t deny my sense of love,
Sense of falling in love,

My heart beat so fast when talk seem we were meet,
Can’t stop my thought of her,
Her voice makes me remember always,
All I think is her,

I know you have the hint,
Who’s that girl might be,J

Well she’s a Lady of mine,
Every breath I call her name,
I really love her,
Love all about her,

Sorry, I can’t mention her name here….but inside of me there is always her name

3 comments:

lady dandelion@Dk Mizah said...

assalamualaikum..
hehe, lady is here reading your poem. what a very nice poem and it did touch me somehow, hehe.

you better write a book regarding poem since you have telent..

keep up a good work, Hafiz Al-Hadi..

from: Teacher Lady Dandelion..so sweet

fiz said...

walaikumsalam lady, than Q may b one day i write book of poem.:)

Ada lgi tu ayat bwh sekali ah dri "tchr" haha ya la tu...she's my inspire x ah ;p

www.bangsatmembers.blogspot.com said...

Yea..I do lyke ur poems,so cool n touchng,like lady just do it..N be sure you write some of it leta..I will gve coment.